Thursday, May 6, 2010

Momentary lapse

Before you worry about me, I'm fine. I am not angry at the world, and am still on cloud nine when it comes to nearly every aspect of my life. But for some reason I am experiencing a new emotion, bitterness. Now, I have been jealous before, and I have been angry before but this odd sensation isn't either. The only way to describe it is bitter, and my rational self knows that it's not even worthy of getting upset about. So with that said I am not even going to tell you why I'm bitter. Just that I am.

Anyway, I have also made another decision that will hopefully improve my literary career. Not only will it help me establish myself as a writer but it will end a personal vendetta I have against... well, myself.

Well that's really all I have to say for myself. Life is going great, minus the fact that I only have about $18 in my bank account, but otherwise amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment