Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crushes

Back during good old freshmen year of high school I met a boy name. He was a senior on drum line and played the snare. He had beautiful curly hair and very nice glasses. His smile could make even the straightest guys melt and his eyes were most mezmorizing. I wanted to meet him, or just talk to him, but I was a little immature freshmen that he wanted nothing to do with.

He went on to graduate that year and I thought I would never see him again. I thought that he would always be just my senior crush from freshmen year. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought that I would see im again.

However now starting my freshmen year of college, my boyfriend found him. They work together at a reffing job. I didn't even know he attended this school. After I freaked out from this news I made it my goal to find him for myself.

This sounds really stalkerish, but it's fun to have my freshmen crush back. Something to make me smile because a random guy walked in.

So far I have seen him twice here. I get the butterflies right when I realize it's him. One day I will hopefully have the courage to talk to him myself. Oh how wonderful that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment