Sunday, October 4, 2009

is this right?

I went home this weekend, and it was the most fantastic weekend of my life. I got to see my family and hang out with my bestest friend. We baked my favorite pumpkin bread and went shoe shopping for my mom's wedding. I went to see the band perform for the Parade of Bands and actually got to talk to Mr. Gram (the surprise guest) while I was there. It was so amazing.

Now I'm back at school, but why do I want to go home so bad? It seems like everyone is having so much fun here and I just want to go back to hudson. I am not liking it here. I have a roommate who is nocturnal and doesn't understand that I have an 8 o'clock class everyday. I live on the 4th floor of a building that is on the top of a very steep long hill. I am undecided so my classes have absolutely no points of interest to me. And I feel like I am failing at the whole making friends thing.

I just want it to be winter break so I can be home already.
Maybe this going to school thing wasn't a good idea.
Perhaps I'll transfer to Kent next year... i dunno.
Whatever I do, I want my OWN room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment