Sunday, November 8, 2009

Love Handles

Today I was having some Chubby Hubby ice cream, my personal favorite. It's vanilla malt ice cream with swirls of peanut butter and chocolate and then some chocolate covered peanut buttered filled pretzels. It is THE best. Although I'm not sure where it would rank with Half Baked. Ben & Jerry's really have something good going for them. Anyway that is beside the point. My roommate told me that Chubby Hubby is exactly like this one kind that they serve at Handles, a little outdoor ice cream stand that they have in various places in north east Ohio. When we were talking about it I said " I love handles."
Wow...
That's cool
When a person Loves handles... they get love handles. Oh the pun. I thought this was really cool for some reason. I wondered if it was why they named the store handles. Because if you love handles... you get love handles. I just think that is the coolest thing ever. I know I'm a dork, but I embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment