Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Penis Game

All of you probably remember the Penis Game from middle school, and remember that is a competition where the main objective is to yell 'penis' louder than anyone else. It was a little stupid game that was normally played by 12 year old boys. Well than, apparently college students are now 12.

I fell asleep around 1 in the morning, and was rudely awoken around 2 because some drunken idiot decided it would be a great idea to yell penis really loud from the street. Not only did I not appreciate the disturbance, I haven't been able to fall back asleep. It is now 4:11 and I sit here doubting my ability to sleep again.

While I lay here all night I have been thinking about many many things (also the source of my state of awakeness) that are happening in my life now. So much is going on and so much is at a stand still. If only I could make some progress maybe then I would be able to sleep.

As boring as lying in bed is all night I have had some entertainment:
My roommate likes to talk in her sleep... tonight about pretzels.
The door opened on it's own... scary but really cool.
I talked to a stranger... from the Netherlands

So even though I am tortured by being soooooo tired and not being able to sleep, I must say that it's been an odd night.

Well maybe I'll get lucky and happen to fall asleep.
If not I'll see you in a few hours and will be pretty bitchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment